16 November 2013

I'm quitting the fitness industry!

Today I'm going to challenge you to beat me

The competition were going to have is based on last week's events

And is titled:

I bet my problems are worse then yours!

How good does that make you feel already

The fact that Super Matt has problems too!

In fact let's rewind a bit and change the word problems for challenges.

So here's a list of the challenges I've faced this week that made me say at one point:

"I'm quitting the fitness industry"

Someone told me they question my level of expertise after witnessing me do this in a little over 3 months: 



I've had to part ways with 3 very dedicated clients

I've not seen my 1 year old son Jude for 5 days due to being out serving people from 6am-9pm

A muscle went into spasm in my shoulder which meant I couldn't do any exercise (this was of course my biggest challenge)

My trainer (yes I've got a trainer and I'll maybe go into that this week) has cut my carbohydrate intake by 10%!!!


And get this..



Someone actually called me a 4 letter word!


All of these challenges made me really contemplate my future in the fitness industry.

I told myself I'm no good and I almost acted on what I was telling myself based mostly on the opinions of others

But then something happened

I had a chat with the misses (behind every great man and all that) and she told me to get the stresses out of my life and focus on everything that is good about it

Without hesitation I did that

As soon as I switched my thinking; almost by magic, I started receiving positive comments from clients

I even got a Thank you card from the members of the Body Transformation Program! 



I've also had around 30 applications for a free strategy call with me (you can apply for that here by the way.https://mattsmithfitness.wufoo.com/forms/free-online-strategy-session/)

My shoulder pain has gone

AND my trainer has told me I can up my protein intake (this news was so good I actually high fived myself!)


Oh and I've also eliminated most, if not all, of the negative people in my life, including the lady, yes lady, who called me that 4 letter word.

The moral of the sorry is this....

You get more of what you focus on.

If you focus on being overweight, that's what you'll be,

If you focus on all the stresses and negativity in your life you'll get more of them

You'll adjust your actions to fit your thoughts and your self-talk.

What you need to do is focus on who you want to be,

Who you want around you

But most importantly you need to focus on the body you want,

Imagine the ideal shape of your body,

Imagine the ideal size of your body,


Take a look in the mirror right now and imagine you have the body you want 


Feel how it feels to have YOUR perfect body


Feel how it feels to have health and fitness levels that you want,

Focus more on that than where you are right now and I promise,

It will change the way you think, the way you act and the results that you will get

I'll teach you HOW to do all that on the other side of your free strategy call

Again you can apply for that here.. https://mattsmithfitness.wufoo.com/forms/free-online-strategy-session/

Oh and I'm not quitting the fitness industry just yet!

Remember:

"Quitters never win and winners never quit"

Stay focused and I'll look forward to seeing you on that free strategy call, that link one last time https://mattsmithfitness.wufoo.com/forms/free-online-strategy-session/


Matt 'Imagine your perfect body' Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment