17 April 2013

A different kind of treat...


Do you agree? 

I'm taking responsibility for my child's health like every parent should! 

How? 

By feeding my child healthy, nutritious food, look: 



Our children only know what we teach them.

If we teach them that when they're good, they get rewarded with sweets, fast food, sugary drinks, chocolate etc then that's how they'll grow up.

Rewarding themselves and then their children with the same.

Thus leading to an even fatter and un-healthier world.

So it's time for the parents to take responsibility for the children of the futures health and well being.

I'm not saying you should never let them have 'crap food'.

What I'm saying is: Don't teach them that if they're good they get rewarded with it.

After all, they're not dogs!

Reward them with days out, pocket money, clothes, a new pencil case, bubble wrap, everyone knows kids love bubble wrap! 

There's millions of other things we can reward our children with other than food that could eventually kill them. 

Yes I said it

That bag of chocolate buttons you just gave little Timmy because he ate all his dinner, could one day lead to a life of obesity, which as you well and truly know, is a killer! 

So I ask YOU, to take a stand and make a change! 

Not for me, or you, but for the future,

The future that is :

Your Children!

Matt 'Asking for your help' Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment